Brazing: for the Engineering Technologist
This text provides a comprehensive overview of the technology surrounding the brazing process to allow the inexperienced engineer, student or professional, to utilize fully this technology.
[TABLE OF CONTENTS]
- Brazing fundamentals.
- Parameters and elements of brazing.
- Brazing heating methods.
- Braze filler metal and base material families.
- Fluxes, atmospheres - types and forms.
- Joint design, tooling/fixturing, surface preparation, inspection and safety.
- Applications and future of the process.